Original Jag Jacket
A truly multifunctional piece:
1. Rain resistant outer shell. Medium coverage, contoured for active dogs that need the freedom of movement.
2. Reflective webbing and spine for better visibility by both cars and owners.
3. Reverses to safety orange fleece lining! Perfect for walks in the woods when you are unsure of hunters or you'd just like the additional visibility.
4. Single buckle and adjustable chest strap make it easier to get on and off, as well as reversing quickly. Reflective webbing strap maintains visibility on either side. No more wrestling with zipper closures on a wiggling muddy occupant!!
5. Elastic leg stays help to keep jacket in place, when hind ends start wagging.
Original Jacket Size Chart:
Small: Neck max 22" Chest 20" 38" Length - 22" Medium: Neck max 25" Chest 20" 38" Length - 23" Large: Neck max 25" Chest 25" 41" Length - 25"
For all the walks, trips and dips into muddy puddles … of course it is absolutely machine washable!
To extend the reflective life, Jag likes to hang his vest to dry.